Derived from an ancient clay cooker called a "kamado," the modern Big Green Egg has undergone many improvements since it was introduced in 1974.
You can be sure that your investment in the Big Green Egg is protected by a reliable company with more than 30 years of experience and an impeccable reputation for offering top quality products and excellent customer service. Look for the Big Green Egg logo on the lid and you'll be rewarded with a lifetime of easy, convenient cooking and superb eating!
The EGG is a unique barbecue product, with unmatched flexibility and capabilities that surpass all other conventional cookers combined. It is a smoker, a grill and an oven and you can cook literally any food on it year round, from appetizers to entrees to desserts.
Here are some of the benefits of the Big Green Egg:
- Fast lighting -- ready to cook in 10 minutes with no lighter fluid
- Ceramic walls retain heat with accurate temperature control and no hot spots
- Fuel efficient so there is no need to add more charcoal while cooking; unburned
- charcoal can be reused
- Constant tending not required; with enclosed cooking there are no grease flare-ups
- Withstands temperature extremes from below 0° to 1800°F
- Can be used year around, even in freezing temperatures and rain
- Surface stays cooler and is safer around children than metal grills
- Weatherproof ceramics won't rust
- Handsome, decorative and unique design
- Produces the juiciest, most succulent food you'll ever taste
|Homemade Grilled Pizza||Grilled Pierogies|
|Buffalo Wings||Pulled Pork & Coleslaw|
|Delicious Ribs||Vertical Chicken|
If there is something you would like to see cooked, please email Nora at
**We look forward to hearing from you*